You can feel calm and prepared for the ACT® test by knowing what you can and cannot bring into your ACT test center! Remember these tips:
You MUST bring:
- Acceptable photo identification (find out more)
You CAN bring:
- A traditional watch (no smart watches and no alarms set)
- An ACT-approved calculator (Is my calculator approved?)
NOTE: Test centers are NOT administering admission tickets at this time.
You CANNOT bring:
- Electronic devices (other than an approved calculator)
- Textbooks, dictionaries, scratch paper, notes, or other aids (whiteboards will be provided)
- Highlight pens, colored pens or pencils, or correction fluid/tape
- Reading material
- Tobacco or e-cigarettes
- Food or beverages
- Prohibited devices
To find your test center location, log on to myact.org and navigate to your registration information. The test center address is listed there.
Find out more here. Best of luck!